Hide Tab Text Header

Jun 8, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Dear,

On my application, i have only one RibbonTab.
Is there a way to hide the Text on the header of myTab ?
If i set an empty text, there is always a little rectangle.

Thank you for your help.
Jun 8, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Not as far as I know. You could most likely adapt the painting accordingly. But that is for sure quite a bit of work.
Jun 16, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Jun 16, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Dear,
Yes, that works very well!
Thank you very much.
Jul 23, 2013 at 7:59 AM
I commented at the issue in the link given above by toAtWork, but I'm not sure if that was the right place. Also, I've accidentally added my comment picture to the issue itself, it seems. I don't know how to remove it again. I'm sorry!

My original comment:

I want to use the ribbon as a fancy toolstrip. I have set the orb and caption bar to invisible and used the files in the zip folder to hide the tab. Now it looks almost like I want to, but the space where the tab text was before it was hidden, is still there. I'd like this space (with the slightly darker blue background) to be smaller so that it wraps around what's left of the tab. I've attached a screenshot to explain what I mean.

Any help will be much appreciated!
Jul 23, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Your comment was on the right place (even the picture). It is just that I have no solution for that. You are right I should have at least commented that.
Jul 23, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Ok! In that case I apologize for spamming. I just wasn't sure if anyone would know if I posted over there. No worries!
Jul 23, 2013 at 12:09 PM
I do check both (discussions and issues) once or twice a week - except for the next 4 weeks (I am on holiday).