MDI Child Form QuickAccessToolbar

Nov 21, 2014 at 7:07 PM
Good Evening,

I have just found your control and well i would like to start by thanking you for sharing this with us on CodePlex. I have been looking for something like this for a long time and have finally found this.

I have got a couple of questions for you that i have come across sofar on using this control with MDI Child forms. On a project i am currently working on i have an MDI Form and then several MDI Child Forms. Each MDI Child form has a ribbon control on and i have set the QuickAccessToolbar.Visible Property to false as i dont want this showing on each child form. This as i would expect hides the QuickAccessToolbar however it doesnt remove the section that did contain the QuickAccessToolbar, leaving a nice big line across the top of the tabs. Is there a way of removing this line or so i just need to accept its got to be there?

Also is there a way that when a MDI child form is set to maxamise within the parent form the tab(s) from the child form appear and merge into the parent ribbon and then back again when the child form is no longer maxamised? Im sure this is soemthing thats posible just something that i am anaware of how to achieve. Any advise or what to look into would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for this smashing control.

Frosty