Buttons still stay Highlighted when the mouse leaves their bounds

Nov 14, 2014 at 8:03 PM
I am trying to use the ribbon in my application. The application is pretty heavy and it has many controls inside it. I am trying to add this ribbon because it is awesome. But after adding some tabs I realized the buttons are still highlighted even the mouse leaves their bound. I tried to investigate it more to see it is my applications problem or it is an issue for the ribbon. On my application i did not mess with MouseLeaveEvent or MouseEnterEvent.

I created methods and placed them in timer to check button enable states ( i needed it for my project because buttons should enable and disables based on application state) I though this might have to do with the problem. When I took out the timer still same thing. I do not know what to do. Can any one help me please.

Thank you
Coordinator
Nov 18, 2014 at 2:51 AM
This is not an issue I have seen. First thing to do is run the demo app and see if this exhibits your problem. If not, then it is either your code, or some configuration issue. At any rate, it will give you something to work with.

Steve