Error

May 11, 2013 at 2:35 AM
Thanks , for Ribbon ?

I have More Errors , when I add it on form and click on add panel the visual studio or other IDE closed automatically , and another error , when Add ribbon and without add panel or tabs and run the program show me error , By the way i'm using codeless programming system or programming without coding system ?
So Please Fix Errors and bugs Please , Thanks , salam

Developer
May 11, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Try submit a simple project that will create the error.
May 11, 2013 at 11:03 PM
I Gave U , Sent to U Screenshot with log file

thanks ,
U will Fix it ?
Developer
May 12, 2013 at 4:32 AM
Edited May 12, 2013 at 4:35 AM
Hi,

Below are is the error log file and screenshot that I received from you:
2013-05-11 07:52:56Z========
The container cannot be disposed at design time.
Stackt trace:
   at System.ComponentModel.Design.DesignerHost.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
   at System.ComponentModel.Container.Dispose()
   at System.ComponentModel.Design.ServiceContainer.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
   at System.ComponentModel.Design.DesignSurface.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
   at LimnorCompiler.CodeCompiler.RestoreDesignObjects()
   at LimnorCompiler.ClassCompiler.Compile(String projectFile, String classFile, String kioskBackgroundName, String rootNamespace, String mSBuildProjectDirectory, String webPhysicalFolder, String outputFullpath, UInt32[] classIds, String[] classNames, String appName, String webJsFolder, String webJavaScriptFolder, String webPhpFolder, String appCodeName, String pluginsFolder, String[] sessionVarNames, String[] sessionVarValues, Int32 sessionTimeoutMinutes, Int32 sessionVarCount, Boolean webDebugMode, Int32 webClientDebugLevel, Boolean debug)========

I understand that you are creating the application in Limnor Studio. I'm not familiar with Limnor Studio, so I'm not sure is this Ribbon compatible with Limnor Studio or not. I'm unable to provide any further advise. Since Limnor Studio support compiling C# projects, theoretically, it should work (but it might not).

However, try to check the following:
  1. Are you using .NET Framework 4.0 (not .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile)
  2. Are you using the latest released version Ribbon DLL?
Suggestion:
  1. You can use Visual Studio Express in stead of Limnor Studio. Visual Studio Express is free to use from Microsoft.
Developer
May 13, 2013 at 1:51 AM
May 13, 2013 at 2:29 AM
salam , Peace

Thanks for answer sir

Limnor studio programming without coding, it's make generation coding , so I can work with any libraries
and with another program as well codeless system , when click on add panel the software gone , exit , but I can Run ribbon App with it fine ?

Thanks , salam .
Developer
May 13, 2013 at 4:08 AM
I don't have much knowledge about Limnor Studio.
I'm unable to provide any further advise.