URGENT HELP NEEDED!

Feb 13, 2013 at 10:10 PM

So, I need to be able to put thing under and above all other items, but it seems I cannot. I have everything made, but the combo-boxes are all side by side. I want them to be like three on top of each other. I have tried everything I can think of. I am using the office 2010 style, so it need to work with that style. I also want color choosers to be on top of other items. Also, why cant I add text items to a combo box? I need text items in the drop-down (I'm making a dropdown with available fonts). It allows me to put other controls in the dropdown, but I need to be able to add text items to the combobox (and programmatically too so I can populate the combo box with each users available fonts).

I dream in code!
Feb 14, 2013 at 7:49 AM
First of all: COOL DOWN!

Wrinting in captial letters with huge fonts will usually make people ignore your post. Especially when they are working for free - so at least be polite.
But today is Valentine's day and I am a nice person.

I guess what you need are RibbonItemGroups. Check the RibbonDemo project on how to use them. There you find also an example how to add items to the combobox. From the designer code you should get an idea how to do this programmatically.
Feb 14, 2013 at 11:51 AM
First and foremost, I apologize for the font size being big. I just wrote it in what the default were. The title, well, I don't really have an explanation for the caps on that. Thanks for responding anyways despite my rude and unprofessional subject. I added the item group, and I am off and going. Few more things... Does intervall mean interval? Is that just a typo? I have been trying to figure out what it does but no change when I change the numbers. One more thing...One of my groups of buttons is further left than my group of two combo boxes. This isn't a huge deal but because its like 10 pixels, it's visible and annoying to me. Is there any way I can set that to move over to fit the rest of the item groups.
Feb 14, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Apology accepted!
The "intervall" is related to the "Interval" of the FlashImage I don't think that it is of relevance for your problem (and of course a Typo). Most likely you have not seen a change because you simply don't use a flash image.
Can you post a screenshot of your non-aligned items. I think I don't understand.
Feb 14, 2013 at 1:59 PM
I deleted the buttons and re added them and now they are aligned fine. Thanks for the interval explanation and that would make sense. Thanks for all the help!

---
Alex Hawk
Sent from my iPhone 5

On Feb 14, 2013, at 7:58 AM, "toAtWork" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Apology accepted!
The "intervall" is related to the "Interval" of the FlashImage I don't think that it is of relevance for your problem (and of course a Typo). Most likely you have not seen a change because you simply don't use a flash image.
Can you post a screenshot of your non-aligned items. I think I don't understand.
Feb 14, 2013 at 2:38 PM
Fine that the problem is sorted out.
You are welcome!